Empower yourself to change situation in your life and the lives of others with prayer.Learn how to be your own Intercessor. When you learn how to be your own Intercessor, you will soon learn that it is really not about you but about God.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Keep Praying

Sometimes we get to a spot where we feel that we have prayed all that we can pray.....
Nothing can be further from the truth....

When we reach that point where we think that we have prayed all that we can pray guess what happens???
You go back to your problems....
You go backwards and start worrying about yourself...
You interrupt Gods work in your life.....
Remember that God is going to take care of you...
God wants you to take care of those who do not know what you know...


Today here are some more chances to pray...

Pray for those you might see stranded on the roadside......

Open up the newspaper or go to the news online. More than likely you do not even need to go to the second page...Pray for someone who needs prayers

Pray for all of the parents you know who have teenagers.....

Pray for people in the hospital.....

Pray for your pastor..........

Pray for bus drivers.........

Pray for teachers..........

Pray for the elderly who are alone....

6 Comments:

Blogger Mysticman said...

Hi Intercessor Chicks, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on prayer. Ok Keep Praying wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for prayer anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

9:38 AM

 
Blogger Mysticman said...

How ya doing Intercessor Chicks, Hope you are having a good day. Your Keep Praying site is most interesting. I was looking for pray related information when I came across it. Thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, pray thanks again, take care.

12:01 PM

 
Blogger Mysticman said...

Hi Intercessor Chicks greetings from down under. I was searching for the latest information on prayer , I can see how I landed on your page. While Keep Praying wasn't exactly what I was looking for. (I was after prayer related stuff) I ejoyed reading your blog, I'll come back agin to read future posts. Take Care.

9:48 PM

 
Blogger Mysticman said...

Well Intercessor Chicks certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing Blogs! I was looking for prayer for life stuff and I landed on your page. I was looking more for prayer for life
info, but was interested in your posts. Keep it up Take care.

8:50 AM

 
Blogger Mr JaguarDriver said...

I was out searching for christian related information, when I landed on your page. Intercessor Chicks you have some good stuff there. While Keep Praying wasn't exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed the read Thanks. So I'll continue on looking for christian, see you again some time.

2:10 PM

 
Blogger Mysticman said...

I was out searching for pray to god related information, when I landed on your page. Intercessor Chicks you have some good stuff there. While Keep Praying wasn't exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed the read Thanks. So I'll continue on looking for pray to god, see you again some time.

10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home