Empower yourself to change situation in your life and the lives of others with prayer.Learn how to be your own Intercessor. When you learn how to be your own Intercessor, you will soon learn that it is really not about you but about God.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Why should I learn to pray when I can ask someone else to pray for me?

First let me say that there is nothing wrong with asking people to pray for you.
I am an Intercessor and I pray for people all of the time.
There have been many times that I have had to ask for prayer.
But I want you to know that there are going to be some times when you can not call someone.
How about those midnight hours problems. Can you call someone at 2 am to ask them to pray for you?
For this reason, I want to empower you to know that you have the power. The power to pray yourself and have God hear you.
The #1 Intercessor is Jesus. The word says "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". . . John 14:6
From what we know about Intercessors, we understand that Jesus stands between God and ourselves.
Jesus pleads our case to the Father.
So the first thing that you should do (if you have not already) is to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
Why?
If you know that Jesus is going to intercede for you to the Father, isn't that someone who you want in your corner?
Simply say the following prayer out loud:

Heavenly Father, in Jesus' name I repent of my sins and open my heart to let Jesus come inside of me.Jesus, You are my Lord and Savior. I believe you died for my sins and you were raised from the dead. Fill me with your Holy Spirit. Thank You Father for saving me in Jesus' name. Amen.

Is that it?
Yes that is it. You have been reborn.
If you would like to have a Spiritual Birth Certificate visit http://www.prayingscriptures.com/questionaire/spiritualbirthcertificate.htm
So things are going to get easy now right??
Yes and No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home