Empower yourself to change situation in your life and the lives of others with prayer.Learn how to be your own Intercessor. When you learn how to be your own Intercessor, you will soon learn that it is really not about you but about God.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

So it's really not all about ME???

By now I hope that you have developed some tools to pray for yourself and get answers to your prayers.
Now is the time to realize that the entire time you are praying for yourself and your needs, you are actually developing a strong bond with God.
God wants us to talk to Him. In the greatness of our God, our God takes delight anytime you speak with Him. God longs for us to draw Him into our lives.
But did you know that it is not always about you!!!
I want you to learn to take the focus off of your problems and focus on the needs of others.
I know I know
You have so many things going on in your own life.
You have so many unmet needs in your life.
You have so many things that you need to pray for in your life.
I know I know
I go through this EVERY day.
I use to ask the question..How can I pray for someone else when there is so much going on in my life??
Well God will let you know that....It's not about you.
If you have prayed to God regarding your situations, you should know that God's got it.
But what about the people who can't even pray?
Who is the voice for them??
Believe it or not...you are
Yes that's correct
The person who has so much going on in your life.
The person who has so many unmet needs
The person who has so much to pray for in your own life.
Now before you run away let me ask you to wait please.
There is a bonus
When you can pray for others, you are going to be blessed.
I mean what I say.
There is something that happens to you and your unmet needs when you take the focus off of them and start praying for others.
If you think that what I am saying is not true...try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home