Empower yourself to change situation in your life and the lives of others with prayer.Learn how to be your own Intercessor. When you learn how to be your own Intercessor, you will soon learn that it is really not about you but about God.

Friday, March 25, 2005

It's time to talk the talk

Ok, now that you see things in a different light with your symbolic glasses, it is now time to talk the talk.
Have you ever talked to yourself?
I do it all of the time.
When you start confessing somethings outloud, you not only get the attention of the Heavens but you get your own attention.
It is now time to start talking the talk.

Taken from..."Prayers that avail much"...Germaine Copeland

I am blessed with all spiritual blessing in heavenly places in Christ (Eph. 1:3)

I am chosen by You, my Father (Eph 1:4)

I am holy and without blame (Eph 1:4)

I am Your child according to the good pleasue of Your will (Eph 1:5)

I am accepted in the Beloved. (Eph 1:6)

I am redeemed through the blood of Jesus (Eph. 1:7)

I am a person of wisdom and prudence (Eph. 1:8)

I am a heir (Eph. 1:11)

I have a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ (Eph. 1:17)

I am saved by Your grace. (Eph. 2:5)

I am seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. (Eph. 2:6)

I am Your workmanship (Eph. 2:10)

I am near to You by the blood of Christ (Eph. 2:13)

I am a new creation (Eph. 2:15)

I am of Your household (Eph. 2:19)

I am a citizen of heaven (Eph. 2:19)

I am a partaker of Your promises in Christ ( 2 Peter. 1:4)

I am strengthened with might by Your Spirit (Eph. 3:16)

I allow Christ to dwell in my heart by faith. (Eph. 3:17)

I am rooted and grounded in love (Eph. 3:17)

I speak the truth in love (Eph. 4:15)

I am renewed in the spirit of my mind (Eph. 4:23)

I am Your follower (Eph. 5:1)

I walk in love (Eph. 5:2)

I am light in You (Eph. 5:8)

I walk circumspectly (Eph. 5:15)

I am filled with the Spirit. (Eph. 5:18)

I am more than a conqueror. (Rom. 8:37)

I am an overcomer (Rev. 12:11)

I am Your righteousness in Christ Jesus. (1 Cor. 1:30)

I am healed. (1 Pet. 2:24)

I am free. (John 8:36)

I am salt (Matt. 5:13)

I am consecrated. (1 Cor. 6:11 amp>)

I am sanctified. (1 Cor. 6:11)

I am victorious (1 John 5:4)

Everything You say about me is true Lord.

1 Comments:

Blogger 4-Given Ministry said...

Praise God! It is awesome to see that others are sharing the TRUTH about what God's Word has to say about who we are in Christ Jesus.

May our loving Lord richly bless you and keep you.

His Handmaiden,
Karin

12:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home