Empower yourself to change situation in your life and the lives of others with prayer.Learn how to be your own Intercessor. When you learn how to be your own Intercessor, you will soon learn that it is really not about you but about God.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

A difficult step

Let see...
Where are you now...
You have learned how to pray for yourself.......
You have learned to put on your spiritual glasses......
You have learned how to talk the talk...........
You have learned how to shift from praying for your own needs to praying for others........
You have prayed for someone for a day.........
Finished......
Nope......
Let's go to another step..............
Probaly one of the most difficult steps you could take..........
Pray for someone who you might not really like.............
What!!!!.............
We all have that person in our lives that we don't like.........
They have hurt us, they were mean to us, they misunderstood us, they laughed at us.......
Whatever it is there is that person who when ever we hear their name, your stomach starts to churn.....
Well start praying for that person......
Now don't pray for something bad to happen to that person........
That is not the way..............
Start blessing that person......
Start praying that they will be blessed financially
Start praying that they have more than they ever wanted...
Start praying for God to do wonderful things in that person's life....
It's hard I know but remember
It's not about you........
It's about you showing God that you are the person that He wants you to be.
Now guess what is going to happen.
God is going to realize that you have what it takes to be one of His own
God is going to bless you because you care for one of His own.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mysticman said...

Hi Intercessor Chicks, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on prayer. Ok A difficult step wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for prayer anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

11:20 AM

 
Blogger Mysticman said...

Greetings from Down Under, no not Australia, NZ the real downunder! Hi Intercessor Chicks I was surfing blogs (as you do) looking for christian information when I came across your site. While A difficult step wasn't an exact match I enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks for the read, I'll visit again some time. take care.

1:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home